HP DesignJet T7100 Printer (CQ105A)
These production-strength HP printers combine low-cost mono printing with quality color—and deliver a breakthrough TCO. Replace your mono LED and aging color printer with one HP device that's also easy to upgrade because of its modular design.
Print 4 D-sized pages/min, experience a low TCO.
- Enjoy high-speed, unattended printing.
- Radically simplify and speed up your entire workflow.
- Save time and expenses—versus costly LED printing—with low-maintenance HP inkjet printing.
- Choose the configuration that best fits your printing needs today—and tomorrow.
One printer to meet your mono and color needs.
- Produce monochrome CAD drawings for the same cost as your current LED prints—and even use laser paper.
- Impress customers with crisp, accurate renders, professional images on photo paper, and presentations.
- Explore the broad HP printing materials portfolio—consistent, high-quality results save time and money.
- Load different media on 3 different rolls. HP makes it easier than ever to be flexible and versatile.
Seamlessly integrates with any IT environment.
- Rest assured, this printer is easy to integrate, manage, and secure.
- Print confidently, knowing this Designjet supports the next generation of mainstream applications and formats.
- Manage your printing costs more effectively with embedded job accounting functionality.
- Save paper with automatic print settings and image nesting.
- Free, convenient HP ink cartridge and printhead recycling.
- Works with FSC™ certified HP papers.